- Services: Click HERE to see an overview brochure of all the services we provide.
- Referral Services: Provided through our extensive network of cultivated relationships in Harrisburg, such as Brethren Housing Association
- Pathway to Prosperity: Underresourced and fragile families receive a Pathway to Prosperity “map.” We occasionally provide families with matching funds for one-time emergencies.
- KIDS’ Church: Building character & self-image in children, Ages 5-11, Tuesdays 6:00 – 7:30pm, (October—May), (No Summer classes), Download our brochure here for more information: KIDS’ Church Brochure
- Summer Camp: Providing scholarships in cooperation with Camp Swatara
- Computer Classes:
Intro to Windows: Adults, age 18 & older
Open computer lab: Youth grades 6-12
Open Office: Teaching spreadsheet, data base, word processing, etc
Go to the Computer Ministry’s Website bcmcomputer.com for Computer Literacy Resources, Download our brochure here for more information: Computer Class Brochure
- Agape-Satyagraha: Teaching youth to lead through non-violent conflict resolution & social change on Wednesday from 5:00 to 6:30 pm. The program is offered for youth grades 6-12. Download our brochure here for more information: Agape-Satyagraha Brochure
- Neighborhood Bible Study: Helping adults know and experience God’s Love- offered on Fridays from 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
- Food Distribution: Provided in cooperation with Harrisburg Food Ministry and Central PA Food Bank. The program works to supplement food budgets, and is offered on Fridays 11:00 am to noon.
- Safe and Affordable Housing Solutions: Offering rent for 6 two-bedroom apartments below market rate and provides voluntary case management for returning citizens and persons with disabilities.
- Parenting Classes: Provided in cooperation with Samara. Contact them at 717.367.9252 for registration & specific class times.